Terms and Conditions
1. A tarot reading is not absolute or carved in stone. As a tarot reader, I will offer my opinion and advice, but will not interfere with the free will of the Querent. Decisions made or actions taken by the Querent as a result of a tarot reading are the sole responsibility of the Querent.
2. I do not give specific financial, legal, medical or any other advice that I am not professionally qualified to do so.
3. My readings are constructive and not destructive. I give readings to empower the Querent.
4. I will be honest in what I see and will not give false hopes or empty promises in order to keep the Querent happy.
5. I will be compassionate and sensitive to your feelings and will not judge or condemn.
6. I do not give readings to persons under the age of 18 without the consent of their parent or guardian.
7. I will never refuse a client a tarot consultancy on the grounds of race, colour, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation.
8. I do not predict the Lotto numbers.
9. I do not invoke or remove spells or curses.